Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Will i survive blogging?


I've known blogs for years now and have read several of them. But it doesn't come to my mind to become a blogger until my husband (which also a blogger) have encourage me to blog. He keeps telling me about blogs and the process of blogging almost everyday that's why I'm trying to blog.
    Ikaw ba naman ang makarinig ng pageview, unique visitors, blog traffic, CTR, links, technorati, stats, alexa ranking, stumble upon, digg frontpage at adsense earnings araw-araw di ka maloka? Kaya heto nag popost ako.
I made this blog to try blogging and to know more about those blogger term para naman makasabay ako. I know i have to promote my blog to have readers that will read my blog posts. So I'll end up this post here first to promote my site. Hope you'll watch this blog for more interesting updates.

2 comments:

LivingSouL said...

Hello... Just droppin' by :)

repah said...

uy ako rin ganyan nung una nawindang at nalerkey sa blogosphere pero medyo nagamay ng byuti ko kya ngaun adik-adik na ako.. hehehe girl add kita ha.. salamt sa pagbisita.. tuloy mo lng pagblog mrami kng frends na mkikilala tutulong sau! aww!

Hezron Mariano | Free Templates